This is a TEAMS oriented co-op.
We need parents who will work with each other to help our children grow both academically and in character. Together we can set a positive example of working as a team. New ideas, fresh insights, and direction are welcome. Parent participation with teaching or assisting is mandatory.
* Enjoy hands-on learning;
* Drill in a fun way;
* Learn personal and team accountability;
* Plan and achieve individual and group goals;
* Learn effective study skills;
* Gradually teach children to work independently;
* Motivate children to learn.
* Learn from each other as teachers;
* Give and receive parental support.
[T] – TEACH Academics & Character Development
[E] – EACH OTHER both parents and children
[A] – ACCOUNTABILITY to peers, friends, and family
[M] – MANAGEMENT of studies, time and children
[S] – SUPPORT other homeschooling families